The blogs will come less often as homework, school and everything start to pile up and being back in Thailand is not such a "new" thing again and normality sets in. So cherish them while they last. haha!
Last night as I was up working on a paper, something dark goes across my floor!!! What in the world is it??? Any guesses? Well, last year if you remember, we had a pet in our shower. As if that wasn't enough, somehow it decided to move in my room. It was a frog!!! A frog in my room. I guess it's Thailand's little welcome back present. I guess Thailand hasn't gotten the memo that I'm really not a fan of critters in the bathroom let alone my bedroom. haha! The geckos in the house are now just part of the decor and that's fine and dandy, but I'm still not a fan of other critters. After my frenzy of figuring out what it was, I decided I wanted it to leave my room. I couldn't find it to take it outside. Oh well! It would probably find it's way back in my room anyway. At least it's not a mouse, which was my first thought. While, I'm not a fan of frogs in the house, a mouse would be way worse! :)
Of course having a frog in my room made me think of the 10 Plagues. Oh man am I glad I wasn't an Egyptian in those days. Frogs everywhere... I might have just died. haha!
Update on the Baking Soda/ Baking Powder debacle... we did get some Sodium Bicarbonate. We just had to go to the right store. It was just ironic that Macro didn't have any. My cookies will again be arroy. Although the students didn't seem to notice the difference.
Lainy J.
No comments:
Post a Comment