Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just Another Week in Mae Sa Luang

Hey Everyone! 

Hope all is well with you. I am doing well. I am thankful I am feeling better. I was pretty sick Thursday then felt better and then felt terrible last night. Thankfully with lots of rest I am nearly back to normal. 

This week was just another normal week in Mae Sa Luang. Nothing too exciting to report happening outside of teaching. We have had a couple of visitors from the States so that has been fun. 

Tuesday was the Queen's birthday. We had it off from school. Nothing too exciting happened on that day though. I lesson planned most of the day and worked on things for my journalism class. The Queen's birthday is on August 12th. It's Thailand's mother's day. The children give their mothers jasmine and sing a song to them. They also have a special dinner, but the moms cook it! I thought that was crazy!

This is just a short update. I hope you are all doing well. Prayers for teaching and health would be greatly appreciated. 

Lots of Love,
Elainea


1 comment:

Scott & Marisue said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling 100%. Hopefully you will get the rest you need and feel completely better by Monday. Sorry I couldn't talk this week. San Diego was beautiful, as usual! Maybe I shouldn't go there very often because it reminds how great the weather can be all year round! LOL!! Love you!

Site Meter