I hope this week has gone well for everyone! This was our first week off from class. It was nice not having to prepare for classes. There hasn't been a whole lot going on. We cleaned a ton on Sunday and Monday. I've been catching up on sleeping, which has been nice.
The students from Burma had issues with visas last week and that has all been taken care of and they will be able to stay for more Bible training, which was an answer to prayer.
Hopefully this next week I will start getting things checked off my list of things to do.
Yesterday some of the girls who are still here for break came over and made cookies. They have never baked cookies before and think that they are a lot of hard work. They think we are crazy. :) It made me laugh. When they make sweet things, they are usually pounded sticky rice or coconut soup.
A couple people emailed me and asked about my leg, it's still improving. I am still on crutches. I go back to the doctor in one month and will hopefully be off of crutches!! It will be an exciting day for sure! I am really looking forward to being able to walk around again. It was pretty cold yesterday due to the rain and my leg was throbbing quite a bit. I'm assuming it's because of the metal in it. At least that's what I'm told.
That's all for now. Hope everyone is doing well. Take Care! See ya soon!
Hugs and Love,
Elainea
No comments:
Post a Comment