Well, most people think I live in the booneys. Well, I kind of do. :) It's not San Diego. It's more like my hometown of good ol' Westmorland, but I think Westmorland is a step up from our village at least on technology and population. If those of you who know about Westmorland can believe this, I figured you'd get a kick out of it. Anyway, we do not have pigs and goats roaming around. Just lizards and a snake, which was killed this morning (thank you Mr. Lal Lian!) and tons of ants! This is at the school at least along with some cats that have adopted us.
There are roosters in Thailand too. But they are quite confused. They crow at 10 pm, at 1 am and all hours of the night. I don't think they know they are supposed to crow in the morning when the sun comes up. Crazy Thailand Roosters!
So I thought living in Westmorland was tough with everyone being in everyone's business. Well, trying living in a village of about 500 people where you are one of the few white people! They know or so they think what we do all the time. Apparently our lives are more entertaining than TV. It's like we're in a reality show, but real life. lol! I have 2 rings-- one is a silver band and one from my parents. Well, one is on each hand. I wear them all the time. So one of my students told me that there were some village people who thought I had two husbands because I have two rings! How funny is that! It's interesting to see what kinds of stories they think up.
Well, that's my random tidbit of information for the week. I hope it brought some smiles, giggles and laughs to your side of the world.
Lots of Love,
Lainy
1 comment:
LOL, I love your random little stories! The two husbands thing is funny, and from last post I had never thought of cookies that way before. :-) Oh, and I l-o-v-e your new background design!!
Post a Comment