Greetings!
I would like to introduce to one of my students. His name is Atiwat. He got married while I was at home this past summer to another student, Fon. There were gone for a while, but are back. He works taking of the garden and misc. projects. He is very talented musically. Choir class has changed to small groups practicing songs. They were practicing a song and wanted a drum beat to go with it. They were using a bucket, but Atiwat thought this just wouldn't do. He asked us for various items and told us he was making a drum. About a week later it's finished. Not only does he have a drum, he made a complete drum set. I think it's pretty cool! Unfortunately our neighbors don't think so. So, they are back at the farm. Nevertheless, I think they are really cool!!!
Atiwat showing us his skills.
It was a fun Friday afternoon. Choir class ended up being a jam session, which went on for a few hours. It was a lot of fun!
Lainy J.
1 comment:
Sweet drum! This guy is an awesome inventor ... if he comes to visit me in Tennessee - I have some projects that I want to work with on. ;-)
Post a Comment