After school is out, I'll be focusing on homework for my classes and stuff around Legacy. There are a few projects that we want to finish before next year's school year. I believe most of you know, but for those of you who don't, I have committed to staying at Legacy for one more year-the 2010-2011 school year. Erika will also be here. Legacy is currently taking applications for other teachers for next year's school year. Student interviews are also taking place and will continue after our school year ends.
Update on Uaorawet: He's doing so well. He was even the song leader today. It's so amazing to see how God is healing him and working in him. He is such a sweet, young man who has a good heart or as they would say in Thai jai dee. Continue to pray for him. He is still having double vision, but we know that God can heal him. Having the hinderances incurred from the accident do not stop him from giving his all in each and every one of his classes. After his last surgery, he was released on Saturday and was the first one in class on Monday ready to go and participating. He's such an encouragement to me and I know everyone around him.
Other than that, here's not a whole lot of new things happening around here. We're just trying to finish out the year strong. Please continue to keep all of us in your prayers and Legacy.
I'll be back in the States in about 9 weeks or so. I haven't started a count down yet.
Hope this finds you well.
Much Love,
Lainy J.
1 comment:
wow, someone's been a rather busy bee haha! it's cool that you're able to do so much out there, especially the trips lol. continue having a blast and see you back in SD!
josef
Post a Comment