As you can tell by the title, this blog is mainly full of photos from our last journey.










Erika and I were walking so fast that Nathan couldn't get a clear picture of us!
This was right after we arrived in the Singapore airport.
MRT map...
Yet again.
Waiting for the MRT.
Waiting so we can get to our hostel.
Walking to the hostel... Umm... maybe I was hobbling rather than walking.
Our hostel... it was sooo TINY, but did the job.
A pretty flower
At the zoo, they were kind enough to push me around in a wheelchair. I have sweet friends!
Penguins for my penguin loving friends
Giant turtles... and tiny birds.
Kimono Dragon... this is for you Tyler H.
White tiger this is for you, Jessica A.
Monkeys are just adorable!
This one was interesting!!!
Parrot
The crowded MRT
I got the priority seat because I am handicapped amongst the crowded MRT.
I did appreciate it though because I stood a couple times and oh man was that difficult!
I was sleeping and Nathan tried to catch me sleeping to add to his collection of sleeping pictures of me. But HA! I woke up in time. :)
Erika and I in our Sabbath attire by the river.
Another picture of the gimp with a sign.
A view of the city
The whole gang... we were in a lift.
So what do you want to drink? Anything? That's what I thought! :)
This was a drink in Singapore. We thought it was amusing.
Chinatown, Singapore
We went to a butterfly farm and there was a butterfly that landed on my head. I felt special.
So while we were in Malaysia we stopped at...
It was delicious!
Inside the mall.
The Malaysian twin towers at night.
The bridge
Erika and I outside the twin towers.
Our ride for the day... hee...hee...
This was one of those "Smile! You're in Malaysia" photos.
I'm hitting my hands on my crutches because they were sore, but I wasn't ready to give in and get a cab yet.
Night view from the top of a radio tower. It was pretty neat! It made up for us not getting to go to the bridge in the twin towers.
The whole gang!!
The yummy steak dinner that we ended our trip with. It was a bit pricy, but oh so worth it!
Well, that's it in a nutshell. The photos are compliments of Nathan, Ben and a couple from Erika.
I hope your weeks are going well. We're half way through. This week is going by pretty quickly. Today marks 8 weeks from the day of my accident. I can hardly believe it's been that long.
Lots of Love and Hugs from Thailand,
Lainy
4 comments:
WOW! It looks like you are having so much fun, even with the crutches! It makes me want to go too! :)
Love,
Andrea
I absolutely LOVE that photo of you with a butterly on your head... pure joyousness!!!
Mary Snooks
man, singapore and malaysia look to be awesome places! if/when i do make it out there in the coming future, i'll know who to hit up as a tour guide!
jojo
Two comments...MONKEYS ARE NOT ADORABLE!!! And the MRT was not crowded...ask Amanda what its like to have your nose stuffed in a Frenchman's armpit in crowded metro. Other than that...it looks like you had fun! Yay for healing leg!
Post a Comment