Some of you may recognize this title as the first line of the chorus of a famous Keith Urban song. :) It was going through my head as it down poured outside. It was really nice early afternoon and then it started raining like crazy. It made it easy to work on lesson plans, but the Legacy Soccer Team had a game planned Sunday afternoon. The game went on. The other team showed up late and we thought they were going to forfeit, but we were happy they didn't. The guys had a little cheering section. All of us girls went out and watched them. We lost 1 to 4, but the guys made a valiant effort. It was a lot of fun watching. It was cold, though! I think it's the second time that I've been cold since I've been in Thailand.
One of my students, Hkawn Din and me.
Our team trying to make a goal... GO PURPLE!
Aj. Nathan being goalie.
You can do it!
YAY Purple! Go... Go... Go!
Some of the ladies on the sidelines cheering!
Today was a productive day. I am now "Thai!" I finally got my work permit. It took a month and a half to get, but now have it. YAY! Apparently by having a work permit, I am considered Thai to the Tourist places and whatnot as well. How cool is that!
Alrighty, that's it for now. I hope your weeks have started off well!
Much Love,
Lainy
1 comment:
congrats on becoming 'thai', best put your newfound benefits to good use!
joe
Post a Comment