Looking for an interesting, fun, exciting activity to do on a Sunday??? Go flying through a jungle! I highly recommend it.
The day began with us leaving the house at 6 am. (So much for sleeping in after finishing my paper the night/ wee hours of the morning before!) We were off on 2-3 hour motorbike ride. At first it was a lot of fun, but sitting on a bike after a while isn't so comfortable. It was fun being able to see all the scenery, though. After two years, I still think Thailand is very beautiful and GREEN! Pictures just cannot capture the true beauty of it all. Although, I try. :)
Being a passenger on a motorbike allows you to play photographer, which is fun. I sometimes feel like a tourist though. haha! Oh well!
Buay and Me on our way
Erika behind us
I have been trying since I've been in Thailand to get a shot of dogs on a motorbike that do it justice. This is the first one I am really happy with and I almost didn't take for fear of people thinking I was a silly farang!
Dogs are amazing here!
After our journey, we arrived! Now, it's time to FLY through the jungle!
Ready to go!
Zoom... zoom... ZOOM!
Like our outfits??
Cheese!
What am I doing??? Ahhh?!?!
Look at me mom, I'm flying! No hands! :)
Water break with lots of laughing!
One of the beautiful views
Wheee!
Laughing because that's my job!
Erika and I were flying together.
She's superwoman!
Chillin'
Chillin' some more
I found tinker bell
Look at me... I can fly!
Peace!
I kind of match... haha!
I found super monkey too!
The three of us with our amazing guides!
Aren't we cute after flying, hiking and free falling?! It was a happy ending!
Back on the bike... heading back to school.
It was such a fun day! A nice way to celebrate finishing one week of classes and the end of my semester! :)
Wish all of you could have come with us! Sanuk dee mak! :)
Lots of Love,
Lainy J.
No comments:
Post a Comment